COMPANY DESCRIPTION IN 100 WORDS OR LESS
Every ton of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere will lead to 0.0000000000015 degrees of global temperature change. Damascus Fortune captures the carbon content from industrial and automobile exhaust and converts the exhaust into a product called Carbon Nanotubes, which have numerous applications. Through the purification and transformation of carbon emissions into Carbon Nanotubes, their product can be used to build cars, space ships, buildings, laptops, and mobile phones. Visit company website
- Received the National Award for Meritorious Invention from National Research Development Corporation, Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India.
- Forbes’ “30 under 30″ Energy Category.
- Noted as the Top 20 Technology Innovators Under 35 by MIT’s Technology Review.
- Most Progress Idea Award from “CDIO Academy 2011″, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Winner of “BEST 2011 – ABLE” by DBT, Gov. of India.
- INK Talk in association with TED 2012.
- Ashoka/Staples Social Youth Entrepreneur Award.
- Documentary by PBS (American Public Broadcasting) on their technology shown in a TV series “Bizkid$” across US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia and Indian TV channels.